Last year’s Kop Hill Climb event (2019) raised £106,000 for local charities. This took the total raised, over the last 10 years, to £753,000 – all given to local projects. An incredible achievement for a weekend event run totally by volunteers.
In 2019 Kop Hill gave 30 grants of up to £5,000 to local projects in Princes Risborough, Wycombe and Aylesbury. These grants will help charitable projects continue their work to:
• reduce loneliness, homelessness and disadvantage
• enable young people gain access to education and work
• support people with life limiting illnesses
• promote sport and physical activity for all
• support adults and children with special needs
• enable people feel a positive sense of wellbeing
• make people safe
If you are interested in applying for a grant from the 2020 Kop Hill Event, please go to
Kop Hill Climb Festival is managed as part of Heart of Bucks.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to participate as a charity and take a charity stand in next year’s (2019) event.