Following our Virtual Event in September 2020 and our Charity Appeal, we have donated a further £12,000 to local charities. We made 6 donations of £2000 each to six local organisations.
This takes our grand total for 2009 – 2020 to £765,000
The Kop Hill Climb event in 2019 raised £106,000 for local charities. That took the total raised, over the last 10 years, to £753,000 – all given to local projects. An incredible achievement for a weekend event run totally by volunteers.
In 2019 Kop Hill gave 30 grants of up to £5,000 to local projects in Princes Risborough, Wycombe and Aylesbury. These grants will help charitable projects continue their work to:
• reduce loneliness, homelessness and disadvantage
• enable young people gain access to education and work
• support people with life limiting illnesses
• promote sport and physical activity for all
• support adults and children with special needs
• enable people feel a positive sense of wellbeing
• make people safe
If you are interested in applying for a grant from the 2021 Kop Hill Event, please go to
Kop Hill Climb Festival is managed as part of Heart of Bucks.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to participate as a charity and take a charity stand at this years event.